Group donations and pledge-based partnerships
- Set up an account on blood.ca or on the GiveBlood app for Apple or Android
- Select “partners” from the menu
- Select “join a team” and search Your team name – a drop down list will appear.
- Select the team you wish to join;
- Book your next appointment either through your team bookings (visible under your team) or as an individual.
- Please note: If you have already donated this year, the count will be retroactive to January 1.
How do I view my team progress?
More than 8,000 teams across the country make more than 225,000 donations each year through the Partners For Life program.
Thank you to all of our partners and teams for supporting Canada's Lifeline.
As a pledge partner with the Partners For Life program, participating organizations set annual donation pledges. These goals are tracked from January 1 to December 31. You can check your team’s progress by logging in to your account to see your team page. Your team’s progress can also be shared on social media from your team account.
If you notice discrepancies in our reports related to your team’s donations, please confirm with team members that they have registered to donate with the team. All donations made under the team name, either individual or through a group reservation, are counted toward the total.
If a team member has been donating since the beginning of the year (January 1), all donations made in the current calendar year by that team member will be counted towards your total.
If you have questions about your pledge or donation count, please contact your local Canadian Blood Services representative or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register a team
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Partners For Life organization. Many organizations, institutions and communities across Canada have joined Canada's Lifeline through our Partners For Life program. Build your team and experience the opportunity to book group donations, host donation events, raise awareness, or start a pledge. Once you submit your registration request, a local representative will reach out to you to get you started.